Monday, April 29, 2013

Kermit Carolina reconfirms his intent to participate in Democracy Fund




In a press release, Hillhouse Prinicpal Kermit Carolina, who has announced his intention to run for mayor of New Haven,reiterated that he intends participate in the city's Democracy Fund.
Carolina also noted that he had first announced this intention early this month when he formed an exploratory committee.
 "For the record I stand by my previous statement and as a candidate for Mayor of New Haven  I will definitely participate in the Democracy Fund," Carolina said in the release.
"I am a strong proponent of what the Democracy Fund represents, and I encourage the citizens of New Haven who are unaware of the spirit of the ordinance to learn more about it."

Find more about the fund here.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home